Banner

Banner

Saturday, February 11, 2012

...kind of.

I never updated about my sewing date!  Of course, it didn't end up quite like I thought it would.  We talked a WHOLE lot and didn't get much sewing done.  Oops!  But I finished the baby blanket for my cousin and did one burp cloth!  I still really need to finish the rest of those so I can send them soon!

As I've said, I'm doing Oh, Fransson!'s Sparkle Quilt quilt-a-long.  Cutting out all the 3.5" squares is super tedious, though.  Cutting is absolutely my LEAST favorite part of quilting.  Blah.  My parents got me an Accuquilt Go! Baby cutter for Christmas, which is AWESOME.  I bought the 3.5" square dies for it this week, and I think it'll make this quilt go a lot faster!

Today we're going to a fabric store in a town about 30 miles away...I'm excited!  I've been trying really hard not to buy fabric this month, but I really want some!  I might be addicted.  Don't tell my husband. :)

Have a beautiful Saturday, and a great Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment