Banner

Banner

Monday, January 9, 2012

...doubled in half!

Hello!  I decided that I need to start a blog.  It's obviously the cool thing to do.  I figure it'll be mostly about the crafty things I do, although I also want a record of my exciting life!  I'm absolutely terrible at keeping a journal or diary, so maybe I can make this work.  I have no idea who is going to read this...probably just me.  And maybe my husband, because he's the only person who even knows that I started a blog!

I have a funny dog named Ellie.  And a funny husband named Danny.  And my name is Erin.  We're a funny little family.  We also got a new couch, which is basically like a child to me.  We have a fish named Dart...he has defied the pet store gods by staying alive almost a year.  We forget to feed him a lot.  He ate the other fish we had (Wiggles).

I love to sing and sew.  I have a degree in singing (super useful!), and I mostly taught myself to sew.  In ninth grade I took a "clothing" class during the summer to take care of a credit of practical arts.  During that summer, I made a terrible blue dress, a mediocre 9-patch pillow, and I sewed through my finger.  It was fun times!

Again, I have no idea what this blog will end up being about.  Probably Ellie.  She's kind of the center of my life.

I love you, non-existent readers!  We're having a sleepover in the living room tonight so I can sleep on the new couch (weirdos).  Here's to having a sore back in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment