Banner

Banner

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Drowning

I've been drinking water lately.  Lots of water.  When I'm home, it's not a big deal...I can just drink water and pee all day long.  At work it's a different story...I drink lots of water, and then I pee a lot (you didn't know this was going to be a science blog, did you?).  A lot lot lot.  While wearing dress clothes.  In a public restroom that smells bad.  Not my idea of a good time.

Today I'm wearing tights under a dress.  Tights are the WORST.  They're super cute, but pulling them up and down is a pain in the tush.  Also, the more times I use the restroom, the greater the chance of accidentally tucking my dress into my tights and making a fool of myself.  It hasn't happened yet, but it's just a matter of time.

I thought you should know.  Also, I'm bored at work and blogging is the only thing I could think of that would entertain me.  

Maybe I'll sew tonight and share a project with the blog world instead of continuing to share dumb stories about my bodily functions.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment