Banner

Banner

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Some pictures!

I know that you're probably wondering what my dog looks like!  She's beautiful.  The most beautiful thing I've ever ever seen.


Another beautiful animal in my life is Danny.


Ain't he cute?  :)

This week has been slightly crazy, and I haven't taken any time to sew.  Darn.  Just so you know I'm not lying about my crafting abilities, here are some pictures of Christmas presents I made this year!



 I made a couple other bags, but I don't have pictures...darn!  They're so much fun to make, though!  And so easy!  I used Noodlehead's Gathered Clutch Tutorial (found here) for the black and white and red clutch, and did my own thing for the others!

 Quilt for the in-laws!  My husband sewed all the squares together AND basted it!  He's a rock star.
Love that binding!

 A quilt for my parents made out of Grand Finale by Sandy Gervais.  Love that beautiful fabric!
Front and back!

SEE?  I totally can sew.  I just haven't lately!  I have a long list of things that I'm working on...first and foremost, a receiving blanket and matching burp cloths for my cousin's baby.  I also need to finish some quilted coasters for Christmas presents (late is better than never, right?).  Elizabeth over at Oh, Fransson! is doing a quilt-along for her Sparkle Punch quilt, and I plan to follow along and make a quilt for myself!  I also have a baby quilt for our future (unconceived) child started that I need to finish.  So many projects!  I think I need to quit my job and sew.  That will pay the bills, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment