Banner

Banner

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Success!

I sewed today!!  Unfortunately, my bum face made it really hard.  It's hard to focus with only one eye!  I'm doing Oh, Fransson's Sparkle Punch Quilt-A-Long, and I started today!  I only sewed one star, just to see how hard it was.  I'm really excited to officially get the quilt underway...it's so cool!  I'm using blues, purples, greens, and yellow with white "negative space."  I think I'll bind it in pink.  Maybe.  This quilt is all for me!

I did a whole lot of sitting around again today.  It's really starting to bum me out!  We also started looking at cruises for the vacation we're planning this coming December.  Fun!  I'm going to need to start working out.  :)

Also, Ellie is the sweetest thing ever.  Danny, too.  I guess.  And my face hasn't gotten any better, but it's starting to twitch now.  Weeeeird.

Hopefully I'll get some more sewing done soon!  It felt good to be slightly productive today!

No comments:

Post a Comment